June 13, 2010

New York, I love you

I'm so sorry for not updating but it seems like the internet does not like me very much right now. I am updating now at my grandmas from her PC circa 2000.

I really did not take enough pictures in NY. I was too busy shopping and enjoying everything!

I'm moving there ASAP btw and when I do, I'm moving to the top of this building.



On the Upper East Side of course. And right across the street from Central Park.





Zac Posen for Target, Docs, and Chanel bag were perfect for my first day in the city.
This is the day I met Bergdorf Goodman. It was love at first sight.

It was there that I tried on a perfect Chanel knit dress made for me!
I also saw Rodarte in person for the first time.
And tried on Louboutins after Louboutins.
So bascially, I died and my ghost is still there.

More NY to come.
Im serious about this computer though. It took me 30 min to upload those pics!
LIFE IS SO HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment